Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Too Faced - Pixie Pin-Ups

Now I know I'm probably a little bit late to talk about this since you really can't get it anymore. I got mine 2 weeks ago at Sephora when it was on sale for $25. I got the last one. So even though this might be late I still want to give my thoughts on it.

I LOVE this set! I think everything about it is great!
 So this palette comes with 6 eye shadows, a mini size shadow insurance, mini lash injection mascara, and a mini lava glass eye liner.
I love all the colors they are gorgeous!
Shadow Insurance is GREAT! I've never used a "high end" eye primer, but this one very well may become my go to.
Lash Injection mascara...WOW! This stuff did wonders for my dull eye lashes. Love it.
Finally Lava Glass eye liner. Oh my God! This is the best eye liner! It glides on so smoothly, and stays put all day.

 
 Now this set also has the pop up fairies but I couldn't get it to stay opened so I could show it. 

Final thoughts: This palette is great! If you are lucky enough to find (Sephora might still have it in store) I highly suggest you grab it! Everything about it is wonderful and I plan on purchasing everything that came with it in full size. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment