Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Cream

 This is a product I never would have thought to try, but I got a sample of it out of a magazine. I had the sample for awhile before trying it out, but after I did I knew I had to buy the full size. This stuff is amazing!
 When I first tried it out I was afraid it would be greasy looking and break me out. I was so wrong. It leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth.
There is a cleanser and a moisturizer that I plan on getting very soon. This is a very light weight product, and it doesn't take much to cover your entire face so this stuff will last quite a while.


Final thought: This is a great buy and very inexpensive. A little bit really does go a long way. I would  definitely recommend this product.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment