Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hard Candy - Face Facts Set

 This is the Hard Candy Face Facts Set. This set was out for Christmas, and I purchased it after Christmas when it was on sale. The original price was $5 I paid $2.50.
After trying it out I realized...even though I only spent $2.50 on it I spent TOO MUCH. This product is horrible! The eye shadows are seriously lacking in pigmentation and seem kind of chalky and powdery. The bronzer and blush are terrible. The colors didn't work for me at all. Then there's the little brush it comes with to apply the blush and bronzer. I hate when companies give you a little dinky brush that just doesn't work. I'd rather they just not give one at all. The best thing about this set is the eye shadow primer.

I love this primer! This is the only part of the set that I will be keeping. I used this the day after I got it and I loved it! I've used the face primer from Hard Candy and that product is amazing so it's no surprise that this one is good as well. Hard Candy has nailed it as far as primers go. This is something I will use until I run out and will absolutely purchase on it's own!


Final thought: This is just a waste of money. If you find the primer on it's own buy it. Everything else is just no good. This set will be meeting my trash can very soon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment